DataChangers is a collaborating partner of the Microsoft Data Science meetup group. This is a group for data scientists that would like to share experiences about doing data science on the Microsoft Azure data platform.
We would like to:
- highlight the latest developments of the Microsoft Azure data platform;
- offer technical, hands-on sessions with Microsoft Technical Evangelists;
- organize hackathons and workshops, like i.e. a workshop on building a Human Activity Classifier;
- and have fun!
Some highlights of the Microsoft Azure data platform:
- Cortana Analytics
- Azure Machine Learning Studio (R and Python)
- SQL Server
- Internet of Things (IOT) Hub
- Streaming Analytics
- Power BI (desktop and the cloud service)
Meetups can be organized across The Netherlands, but of course we are mobile. So please get in touch with us if you want to organize a meetup in your city!