Want to learn how to address security and compliance concerns and build a trusted cloud platform? Check out this Azure Security and Compliance course!
About This Course
Security is a critical requirement for placing your software and services into the cloud. Microsoft Azure provides you with a secure infrastructure that is industry verified with global compliance standards.
You can use Azure to build and deploy infrastructure, applications, and services using tools and resources to ensure the security and compliance of your cloud solutions. Included in this course are discussions on the Microsoft Trust Center, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Security Center.
- General understanding of cloud computing concepts, including services and usage models
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command-line interface scripting
What you’ll learn
- How Microsoft Azure provides for security, privacy, transparency, and compliance with Microsoft Azure Trust Center
- How to manage and implement certificates in Microsoft Azure
- How to implement Azure Key Vault to protect cloud applications and services
- How to protect, detect and respond to threats using Microsoft Azure Security Center
Meet the instructors
Senior Content Developer
Cindy is a Senior Content Developer for Microsoft specializing in Windows Server IT professional online training.
Tony is a Content Developer for Microsoft with over 15 years specializing in IT professional online training.
Corey J Hynes is an infrastructure consultant who has been working in IT for 17 years. Corey specializes in core infrastructure and virtualization technologies including Windows Server, Hyper-V, VDI, and System Center.
Start learning about Azure Security and Compliance
Please use a Windows Live ID email address to register at the DataChangers Academy if you want to obtain a certificate after finishing the courses.