With this Building Functional Prototypes using Node.js course you will learn the basics of back-end web development as you create a simple web application server using Node.js.
About This Course
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between front-end and back-end within the context of web app development
- Create a back-end web server using Node.js
- Understand the uses and types of databases and DBMSs
- Construct SQL queries to perform CRUD operations on a database
- Deploy a web app on Azure
- DEV284x – Designing a Technical Solution or basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
What you’ll learn
- Web server basics
- HTTP and web routing
- SQL basics
- Database querying with SQLite
- Azure deployment
Module 1 – Intro to Back-End Web Development
Module 2 – Building a Web App Server using Node.js
Module 3 – Working with a Database
Module 4 – Deploying a Web App on Azure
Meet the instructor
Bre’Ana Deen is a Content Developer at Microsoft Learning. She has a degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech and started her career at Microsoft as a software engineer. Her passion for teaching led her to Microsoft Learning where she focuses on computer science courses for new programmers. She also teaches computer science at a local high school outside of work.
Start learning Building Functional Prototypes using Node.js
You can enroll now for this Building Functional Prototypes using Node.js course at our DataChangers Academy ! Do you want to learn more? Then check out our other Entry Level Software Development courses.
Please use a Windows Live ID email address to register at the DataChangers Academy if you want to obtain a certificate after finishing the courses.