About This Course
Learn what it takes to build Big Data analytics solutions.
This is the first stop in the Big Data curriculum from Microsoft. It will help you get started with data and learn some fundamental concepts and technologies for Big Data scenarios.
What you’ll learn
- An introduction to data formats, technologies, and techniques
- Fundamentals of Relational Databases
- Fundamentals of NoSQL Databases
- An overview of principles and technologies for working with Big Data
- Data Fundamentals
- Introduction to Relational Databases
- Introduction to NoSQL Databases
- Introduction to Big Data Processing
Meet the instructor
Graeme has been a trainer, consultant, and author for longer than he cares to remember, specializing in SQL Server and the Microsoft data platform. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert for the SQL Server Data Platform and Business Intelligence. After years of working with Microsoft as a partner and vendor, he now works in the Microsoft Learning Experiences team as a senior content developer, where he plans and creates content for developers and data professionals who want to get the best out of Microsoft technologies.
Start learning Introduction to Big Data
Please use a Windows Live ID email address to register at the DataChangers Academy if you want to obtain a certificate after finishing the courses.