With this Microsoft Azure App Service course you can learn how to deploy web and mobile applications using Microsoft Azure App Services.
About This Course
This course focuses on Azure App Service as an application platform that you can use to deploy and manage Web, mobile and API applications.
You will learn how to host scalable e-commerce solutions and hyper-scale, customizable applications in Azure.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and storage concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
What you’ll learn
- How to describe Azure App Service
- Deployment of Web Apps using Azure App Service
- How to manage deployed Web Apps and Web Jobs
- Deployment of Mobile apps
- How to manage Mobile App deployments
- How to create and modify ARM templates for use with App Service deployments
Meet the instructors
Senior Content Developer
Cindy is a Senior Content Developer for Microsoft specializing in Windows Server IT professional online training.
Tony is a Content Developer for Microsoft with over 15 years specializing in IT professional online training.
Corey J Hynes is an infrastructure consultant who has been working in IT for 17 years. Corey specializes in core infrastructure and virtualization technologies including Windows Server, Hyper-V, VDI, and System Center.
Start learning about Microsoft Azure App Service
Please use a Windows Live ID email address to register at the DataChangers Academy if you want to obtain a certificate after finishing the courses.