This Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines course is to get you started using Microsoft Azure to run your Windows virtual machines in the cloud.
About This Course
This course focuses on using IaaS virtual machines in Azure for IaaS workloads, emphasizing basic configuration, planning, deployment and management tasks. You’ll be introduced to how to secure and make your virtual machines highly available and scalable.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface (CLI) scripting.
What you’ll learn
- How IaaS uses virtual machines and the basic concepts of endpoints and IP addressing.
- How to determine virtual machine workloads and correctly size your virtual machines.
- How to plan, create, and deploy Azure Windows virtual machines.
- How to configure virtual machine IP addresses, availability, scalability, and security.
- How to manage, attach, import and export virtual disks.
Meet the instructors
Senior Content Developer
Cindy is a Senior Content Developer for Microsoft specializing in Windows Server IT professional online training.
Tony is a Content Developer for Microsoft with over 15 years specializing in IT professional online training.
Corey J Hynes is an infrastructure consultant who has been working in IT for 17 years. Corey specializes in core infrastructure and virtualization technologies including Windows Server, Hyper-V, VDI, and System Center.
Start learning about Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
Please use a Windows Live ID email address to register at the DataChangers Academy if you want to obtain a certificate after finishing the courses.