Take your existing knowledge of on-premises networking and extend it to the Microsoft Azure environment with this Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks course.
About This Course
In this course, you’ll be introduced to virtual network configuration through the Microsoft Azure Portal and network configuration files. You’ll also see how to use network services to configure and load balance network traffic using tools such as Azure DNS. Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Application Gateway. And because this is about the cloud, you’ll see how to connect your on-premises computers to Azure virtual networks as well as establishing connectivity between sites.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization and networking concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface (CLI) scripting.
What you’ll learn
- How to plan virtual networks in Microsoft Azure.
- How to implement and manage virtual networks.
- How to configure inter-site connectivity with Microsoft Azure virtual networks.
Meet the instructors
Senior Content Developer
Cindy is a Senior Content Developer for Microsoft specializing in Windows Server IT professional online training.
Tony is a Content Developer for Microsoft with over 15 years specializing in IT professional online training.
Corey J Hynes is an infrastructure consultant who has been working in IT for 17 years. Corey specializes in core infrastructure and virtualization technologies including Windows Server, Hyper-V, VDI, and System Center.
Start learning about Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
Please use a Windows Live ID email address to register at the DataChangers Academy if you want to obtain a certificate after finishing the courses.