All analytics work begins and ends with a story. Storytelling with data is the analytics professional’s missing link in delivering the essence of date signals and insights to executives, management, and other stakeholders.
In this analytics storytelling course, you’ll learn effective strategies and tools to master data communication in the most impactful way possible—through well-crafted analytics stories.
You’ll explore what a story is and, perhaps more importantly, what a story is not. Find out how stories create value and why they matter. Learn to craft stories, command the room, finish strong, and assess your impact. Get practical help applying these ideas to your data analytics work. Plus, you’ll learn guidelines and best practices for creating high-impact reports and presentations.
Course audience: Aspiring analysts in any industry, as well as managers who need to learn data analytics, data scientists, engineers, software developers, AI engineers, and more.
What you’ll learn
- How to apply storytelling principles to your analytics work
- How to improve your analytics presentations through storytelling
- Guidelines and best practices for creating high-impact reports and presentations
Course Overview Analytics Storytelling for Impact
This course has 5 modules. Every module has videos, exercises and labs to practice your knowledge.
- The Power of Analytics Story Telling
- Craft Your Analytics Story
- Perfect Your Analytics Story
- Land Your Analytics Story
- Final Evaluation