Microsoft Big Data Track
Designing systems that capture, process, and analyze data is critical for companies in order to have a competitive advantage. This Microsoft Big Data Track curriculum takes you from your first select statement to orchestrating big data workflows in the cloud. With these online courses it is possible to start a course wherever and whenever you want.
Learn how to build big data solutions for batch and real-time stream processing using Azure managed services and open source systems like Hadoop and Spark. This curriculum will teach you the skills required to capture, process, and analyse data for today’s data-driven world.
This Microsoft Big Data Track exists of 10 steps. You don’t have to follow them in the specific order, but some courses are related. Some steps offer your various options. For every course you can obtain an official Microsoft Professional Program certificate, issued by Microsoft, for which you can buy a voucher from us, until the 31st of December, 2019.
NOTE: Microsoft retires the Microsoft Professional Program on December 31st, 2019. We all know that Azure is changing very quickly, so please be flexible that some of the content might be outdated.
Steps of the Big Data Track:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Analyze and Visualize Data with Excel or Analyze and Visualize Data with PowerBI
- Introduction to NoSQL Solutions
- Query Relation Data
- Delivering a Warehouse in the Cloud
- Processing Big Data with Azure Data Lake Analytics or Processing Big Data with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight
- Processing Real-Time Data Streams in Azure or Implementing Real-Time Analytics with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight
- Orchestrating Big Data with Azure Data Factory
- Developing Big Data Solutions with Azure Machine Learning or Analyze Big Data with Microsoft R or Implementing Predictive Analytics with Spark in Azure HDInsight
- Microsoft Professional Capstone – Big Data (tbd)